- Who will work on my property?
A trained professional.
- What licenses do you have?
Chemical Application and Business
- What insurance do you have?
- How do you schedule your clients?
We use a digital scheduling system to ensure that it is always readily available.
- What type of residential clients do you work for?
- What type of return can I expect on my investment?
In landscaping and lawn care, you truly get what you pay for. With Tarheel turf we treat your lawn like it is our own and every yard matters.
- What do you do with the clippings?
We spread the clippings over the lawn because the clippings become nitrogen that fertilize your lawn.
- What can you accommodate me for if I have to have my property cut on Friday?
We are happy to do it on Friday if the schedule allows.
- What special attention can you give to my property if I’m having an event or a party?
Let us know as far in advance as you can so we can plan for it. If it is possible for us to squeeze you in, we will.
- How much water does my lawn need in the summer?
About 15 minutes of irrigation per zone 3 days a week.
- What size mowers do you use?
It depends on the size of the yard and the obstacles, but we have 36”, 48”, and 61” mowers.
- What height do you cut the lawn?
Each yard is different. Rule of thumb is we don’t take more than about 1” off of the top for fescue and about ½ an inch for Bermuda. We typically mow Fescue between 3.5 and 4.5 inches and Bermuda is cut between 2 and 3 inches.
- Why is mowing at the right height and alternating patterns of cut so important?
To prevent too much stress on the grass which leads to death.
- How often do you sharpen your mower blades?
About once per week.
- What shrub pruning services do you provide?
Spring and Fall
- What do you provide for commercial grounds maintenance service?
We do full commercial maintenance.
- What types of maintenance plans do you offer?
We offer everything from one time to full monthly payment options.
- How can a well-landscaped home help to sell my home?
Curb appeal draws potential buyers in and if you have a well maintained lawn, it indicates that you take care of your home which eliminates some worry.
- How do plants and trees help?
They add beauty and help eliminate erosion.
- How is a lawn helpful to the environment?
Prevents erosion, provides food for animals and bees, creates and an ecosystem for animals.
- When and how should my shrubs be pruned?
Spring or fall.
- Why should I have mulch on my property?
Mulch lasts longer than pine needles, you have color options, it helps hold moisture for the plants, and makes the yard look better by providing contrast.
- What type of mulch do you sell and install and what is the cost?
All types of mulch including rubber, brick, stone, bark, pine needles, etc. Cost changes depending on material and time.
- What type of program do you offer for fertilization and control of weeds?
We offer custom designed programs to fit every single customer’s need and budget.
- What do you provide for designs and estimates?
We offer design choices to help you build your perfect landscaping layout. All estimates have an in person visit followed by a formal estimate sent via email.
- How will I maintain and care for my landscape if you design it?
We provide maintenance upon request.
- What is the warranty on installations?
Plants get a 6 month to 1 year warranty depending on the plant and time of installation.
- What can I expect to spend landscaping my entire property?
That depends on what plants and materials you choose, how much area is landscaped, and how quickly you want it done.
Our Full Range of Services
Keep Your Lawn Beautifull All Year Round!
Team up with lawn specialists that will give your landscape the ongoing attention it deserves. Call us today at (704) 226-7585 or get in touch using our online contact form.
We offer services in:
- Monroe, NC
- Waxhaw, NC
- Concord, NC
- Ballantyne, NC
- Matthews, NC
- Mint Hill, NC
- Midland, NC
- Locust, NC
- Stanfield, NC
- Weddington, NC
- Mineral Springs, NC
- Unionville, NC